Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Here to Please

Pinning Nova in the car was easy as I grabbed both wrists with one hand lifting them just about her head, I began to take possession of her mouth with mine. Kissing her deeply. Running my other hand up her thigh as my tongue pushed open her mouth. My teeth enlarged and scrapped a crossed her bottom lip. My hand continued up to find that she was not wearing anything under her dress. Which made me brake off abruptly. But my hand remained. I looked down in shock and then back at her. My eyes began to change and I could tell that this was not the place to finish this. I need to get her home and fast. I was hard as a rock and that dress with nothing under it was driving me mad.
Nova Rowan *Breathing hard I stared into his eyes as we kisses* Get us home or we will not make it. *Moaning out when his hand slid between my legs, the desire pooling there* Mathias! We need to get home!

*Spreading my legs more, the desire gliding down my inner thighs, leaning forward to kiss him hard*
Mathias Rowan I turn the car on and sped threw town and back to the compound as fast as I could. Then exit the car ran over to Nova side of the car grab her out of it and threw over my shoulder and ran to the elevator. Pushing the button about 50 times thinking that would speed up things I then placed her feet on the floor. As soon as the doors close I pin her up against the wall and begin kissing her. My hands where all over the place. I couldn't stop touching her. The elevator came to a stop and I pulled away to allow the doors to open and I picked her up again and ran to the temporary room she was staying in.
Nova Rowan *Gasping at him* Mathias I am so hot, I need you inside me please* *Rubbing against his body, when he elevator opened, I walked with Mathias's hand under my skirt, he was kissing me while I fumbled with the keys* Damn it Mathias just get the door open or I swear I will fuck you right here in this hall way. *panting and curling my body against his*
Mathias Rowan As the door opened I lightly pushed her inside. Still kissing I found the light and slammed the door behind us. Then began to strip right there. I didn't care about my clothes so much that I could replace them. Her's on the other hand I gently took off to expose her body. Her cream colored skin called and beckoned me to lick, touch, play, or what ever I wanted. I pulled her into my arms and walk over to the bed baring my mouth in her shoulder blade to kiss and tease. Once we got to the bed I turned her around and bent her over. Spreading her legs with my hand and sliding a finger then two into her. " I want you wet and ready for me. As I am ready for you. I want you to go nuts as I'm going nuts right now. Pumping my fingers as I made her slick, her moans made my erection twitch with excitement. I had position my self just the right way that she reach out behind her and took a hold of my cock and began to rub and push against my hand.
Nova Rowan *Gripping his shaft, rolling my hips as his fingers drove in and out of me* Mathias, you are driving me mad, *moaning out rocking harder pumping in. Pulling away from him I lower myself to my knees, taking him into my mouth, curling my tongue to take him deeper*
Mathias Rowan I curled my fingers threw her hair and rocked my shaft with each deep lick of her tongue. Throwing my head back I was about to explode on the spot. She wrapped her mouth so tight around it was a vise that would not release. I grabbed a hold of one of the poster columns attached to the bed with my other hand and bent over before I fell over from the things that she was doing. It was to much then women was mad and she was taking me with her. I pulled her up slammed her against the pole and lowered her onto me. Pumping furiously into her. No matter what I did I couldn't get enough of her. Her hands went behind her to hold onto something as each time I deepened myself into her. A scream of pleasure ripped into my ear and it made me want to do more and more each time. I lifted just slightly and laid her onto the the bed on her back. Still going and going. Taking her legs so that her knees where at her chest and I was kneeing on the bed. I grab her waist and pulled her into me. Each time she tighten around my cock and sent me into over drive.
Nova Rowan *He was driving me insane the feeling of him sliding in and out of my body* Mathias gods please! *needing to orgasm, I arch needing him deeper inside me* Mathaisssssss harder baby, oh GODS Harder! *He growled lifting my body off the bed driving his steel rod hard between my folds, desire dripped from me* I... I.... I need to orgasm please!!
Mathias Rowan Her pleas pushed me to work faster and harder. I could not deny her what she wanted. I took her back and pulled her up to my chest into a sitting position. Filling her deeper then before. Capturing her mouth with mine one more time then I sank my fangs into her soft flash of her breast. She clamped down and her orgasm ripped threw me and her. I ripped away from her shoulder to let out a roar as I could control the explosion that came out of me and into her. 

I started to slow down as she held me in her arms and shook in mine. I lowered my head to close the pin pricks. Then kissed her again as I laid her softly on the bed my body towering hers.
Nova Rowan *Collapsing against his body, little after shocks pulsed through us both* I love you Mathias. *Sweat rolled down our naked bodies as he stayed buried deep inside me* MMMMmm that was amazing love, bloody hell that was good. *Closing my eyes again as another orgasm hit when he moved a little it* MATHIAS don't move or I'll orgasm again! *trembles*
Mathias Rowan "You know I'm here to please you." With a evil grin I continue to against her and she arches into me again as ripples threw her body all over again. This time I removed myself from her and laid next to her on her side. Pulling her to me she rested her head on my chest and I pulled up the sheet to wrap around her body and mine. I sent a mental pulse to turn off the lights and we drifted to sleep in each others arms listening to each other breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment