Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Stateside


*Giving Eddie a suitcase, he was so excited about leaving England because he had never been anywhere but here* Get packed we leave tomorrow evening Eddie.
*Walking toward our room, Mathias came running up behind me, sweeping me up and off my feet, tickling me* Mathias! Stoooooooop!! *laughing and wiggling against his shoulder* Put me down Mathias! *laughing harder when he flips me onto the bed. Staring up at him with love in my eyes* I love you silly man, we need to pack for our trip.
*Letting out a moan when he starts kissing my neck* No baby... we need to get ready. *Running his hands down my body* Mattttthiasssss not fair heating me up when we have work to do.

  • Mathias Rowan "But that's the best way to start the day" I grinned at her. I was thrilled that we got the approval to head to Boston for some vacation. There was so much that I wanted to show her there and around the area. I knew she was going to love it. And I could introduce her to the headquarters there as well. 

    "Eddie, Boston can be pretty cool. Are you into baseball? The Sox's opening season has started and we can go to Fenway to see and game and I can show you the Green Monster!" I turned back to Nova and let her up. "There's the cape, Salem, and even a Castle that not too far that you might like." 

    I went to the closet and grabbed a suitcase myself. “You know there is this Laser show at the museum that is quite interesting too. And let me tell you the night life is wicked!”

    Turning once way or the other to find clothes. I stop and look at Nova and Eddie they were staring at me funny. With their heads cocked a bit. “What? I’m wicked excited aren’t you?”

  • Nova Rowan *Looking at Eddie we both burst into laughter* It is funny seeing you so excited Mathias, you are like a kid in a candy store. Are we going to Washington DC as well to meet the leader of the order and the other people as well? *smiles widely* I cannot wait to meet everyone and see the sites of the States, I have never been there.

  • Mathias Rowan "Shit, that reminds me, I need to make a phone call." I walk over to Nova, out my hands on her shoulders and kiss her forehead. "Yes, we will go to D.C. as well. You two continue to pack. I'll be back to help in a bit." I then pull out my cell phone and start dialing numbers as I walk out of the room.

  • Nova Rowan *Tossing in some clothes into the suitcase, I glanced up at Eddie* Okay spill what is up with you little bro? *He bit his lip and looked down at the suitcase* "I don't have that much to pack, I just had the clothes Oz got me and that was not much at all"

    *wrapping an arm around his shoulder, hugging him* Let's go to the store tonight and get you some things, I am sure Mathias would not mind if we went out one more time before we left. Go get dressed and we can leave.

  • Mathias Rowan I walked back into the room just as I snap the phone shut. "Ok D.C is all set, and whats this I hear of shopping?" I look at Eddie and Nova. "Maybe a night on the town isn't a bad idea." 

    I picked up my jacket, not that I really needed it and open then door to let everyone out. The air was still on the cool side. And the street was busy with people. "So where to first?"

  • Nova Rowan *Tucks myself close to Mathias as Eddie runs ahead of us* Eddie pick the store you want to get some new pants and shirts at. *We stopped at a place on the main street, Eddie grabbed a few things to try on* thank you Mathias, *Kissing him softly when Eddie comes out of the dressing room* "What do you think Nova?" *Smiling at him* I like it little bro, what do you think Mathias?

  • Mathias Rowan "ahh gentleman indeed!" It suited him just fine. "You know you'll need a suit too. Especially when we visit headquarters." I look around and find charcoal color suit and have him try it on. He then comes out and poses. "You know with that there you could catch allot of girls!" I chuckled a bit.

  • Nova Rowan *whistles* Looking sharp bro! *elbows Mathias* No girls yet, he needs to grow up a little and go to college first. *smiling widely when he comes out in a leather jacket* "This looks like the one Oz wore all the time Nova" *nodding* That is does Eddie. *Walking over to the racks, I picked up a few items for the trip as well*

  • Mathias Rowan I cock my head to the side as I spot out a red little number in her hands. I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her waist from the back. "What's that you got there?" I nodded to the dress. 

    'That's for later!" She replied. 


    I turn to Eddie as he gathered up the rest of the outfits and things that he liked. New shoes, and some other things I wasn't to sure about but I got them for him any ways. As we were walking out the door I whispered in Nova's ear. "I bought something for you myself that you can try on for me later tonight." She giggled and we walked hand and hand back to the house to pack some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment